Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Biofficina Toscana Deo Crema














As I anticipated, I got some new deodorants to test. Let me start from Biofficina Toscana's one
It has a creamy consistency (I had never tried a similar deodorant before) and people generally claim that this kind of deodorants should be more effective and have a greater lasting effect. 




















I simply don't like it (but I must confess the smell is so perfectly perfect for the armpits :) 
Why? First: I don't like having to apply my deodorant with my fingers, it's something I'm not used to and I don't wanna get used to! But if this deodorant was a good one, I'd have found a way of using it by the way. 
Unfortunately, it isn't effective at all. I don't have a strong sweating but, with this guy, I smell so badly after some hours. 
I like the fact that it is vegan, it is free of aluminum salts, alum stone and alcohol, but what ingredient is supposed to prevent you from bad odors then? Theoretically Triethyl Citrate, Zinc Oxide and some nice astringent plant extracts. 
To me, this formula simply doesn't work and I can't find a good explanation for that, assuming that I've always used spray deodorants based on Triethyl Citrate and found myself fresh throughout the day. So there are two possible reasons for its inefficacy on me: 
1- There is a tiny amount of this ingredient. 
2- The creamy form is rejected by my skin. 
Bad luck, I'll use it for my feet :) 



 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...