Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Stream of Consciousness...




Because sometimes all I need to do is speak my mind, as I'd do with a psychologist listening to me. 
Sometimes I hardly believe that this society will get out of the chaos that itself has been creating through the years. Unstoppable fears, humans getting mad. Though I strongly believe in the beauty and uniqueness of every living being, nowadays it's hard to perceive it through the multiple covers we have created. That old man is begging after 40 years of hard work, is it fair? I am one of those 'freakies' who think that a radical change within humanity would be possible only with a huge catastrophe or a global epiphany. People just need to relearn to open their eyes and see things as they are, it's such an incredibly simple turned difficult action. Hey you, just wake up, it's not all about the dirty papers you got in your wallet. I'd like to stop people in the streets, take them strongly by their arms and seriously look straight in their eyes and only say two short words: 'wake up', eventually smile and go away. I'm sure this simple action would make them truly use their brain just for a few seconds. What a crazy woman, well surely I could make my life better, but it's ok like this, let's go on. 
-Only the fear I felt when I was fighting cancer made me realize what was going wrong in my life and taking actions- You see? It's all about dread, reaching the point in which you gotta choose, go for it or waive. Good job boy, in either case you have accomplished your duty, you've made a choice. A wrinkled woman scrabbling in the rubbish dumpster in search for her dinner, is that ok for you? 53 billions land animals are slaughtered every year worldwide for the meat and dairy industries. None of these deaths are necessary in any way... Caress your beloved pet while eating a bit of one of his fellows...
Is it fair to you?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...