Monday, June 25, 2012
Everyone knows how to prepare a homemade scrub, using sugar or salt, but what about trying to make something 'more professional'?
There are several dried vegetal particles that might be added to your cleanser or cream to create an effective scrub.
Here are some examples (ranging from the most gentle option to the harshest):
- iris root powder (great for a daily face exfoliating routine)
- rosa mosqueta powder (also activates micro-circulation)
- cocos nucifera pulp (film-forming action, delicious smell!)
- fragaria vesca seed (respects the hydrolipidic film of your skin)
- hydrogenated jojoba oil (attractive tiny blue pearls made by jojoba wax)
- bambusa vulgaris stem powder (deeply cleans the skin pores)
- olea europea husk powder (great for a body scrub, brightens up your skin)
- juglans regia shell powder (effectively softens up the skin of your body)
Remember that a healthy skin is always beautiful!
Friday, June 22, 2012
I still believe the universe has a beginning in real time, at the big bang. But there's another kind of time, imaginary time, at right angles to real time, in which the universe has no beginning or end.
Saturday, June 16, 2012
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Thursday, June 7, 2012
I've always been interested in learning foreign languages because I believe it's the first step to better get in touch with different cultures in order to really take part to people's environment and enjoy their lifestyles. What's the best way to do that? No doubt, it's living and sharing everything, day by day with them. Anyway if for any reasons, it sounds or really is impossible for you to join those dreamed countries right now, I'm gonna share with you an online platform that's very cool. Busuu.com is an online social network service that provides learning units for twelve different languages. Each course is divided into learning units, for each unit, users benefit from several types of material, such as vocabulary and key phrases, dialogues, audio, podcasts and PDFs.
Why is Busuu so cool? It's a modern and funny way of approaching to foreign languages, it gives you the basis on which you are gonna be able to easily build a firm mastery of the language. Through vocabulary, listening, writing and speaking exercises you'll be able to attain a learning route that will make it easier for you to keep on improving your communication skills.
Just give it a try, it is free!
P.S: for those wondering the meaning of the word Busuu, it used to be a language spoken in Cameroon, unfortunately nowadays it is almost extinct.