Sodium Bicarbonate (NaHCO3) is a Magical Candid Powder with hundreds of possible uses! I'm gonna analyze quickly his main applications so that you can have an idea of what I'm talking about :)
- Softens up your hands and cuticles
- Stops bad breath
- Whitens up your teeth (prepare a paste of bicarb and water, don't use the powder directly on your teeth to avoid damages to the tooth enamel)
- Decongests your nose (add it to boiling water and stay over it breathing)
- Deeply removes hair products' residues from your hair (once a week, add a bit of bicarb to your shampoo)
- Makes your bath relaxing and leaves your skin soft and smooth
- Together with his friend Citric Acid makes it possible to realize Bath Bombs!
- Makes a delicate still effective scrub
- It's a wonderful ingredient to create your homemade deodorant.
- Helps to wash properly fruits and vegetables
- Prevents bad smells in the fridge
- Removes grease from pots and pans easily
- Removes bad smells from your hands after cooking
- Key ingredient to prepare your baking powder
- Neutralizes the excessive acidity of tomato sauce.
- Helps to remove more easily stains on your clothes
- Prevents your washing machine and clothes from limestone
- Neutralizes bad smells on your clothes, shoes, sheets, etc...
- Fights against dust acarians
- Makes your plants and flowers live longer and better.
Ok...this is just a synthesis of the variety of uses for this incredible white powder! It sounds like everyone should have at least a pot of it at home, don't you agree? ;)
Have a Shiny Day :P