Aloe Vera Gel is well known for his great variety of virtues deriving from the incredible content in vitamins and minerals, which are essential for the correct functioning of the skin enzymatic systems. Among the most important included elements we could highlight calcium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, sodium, manganese, magnesium, zinc and vitamins A, B, C and E.
Then let's move on to analyze his principal Properties:
- moisturizes and nourishes skin
- soothes and regenerate skin cells
- prevents dark spots
- antiseptic and purifying action
- helps and accelerates cicatrization.
How should I use it? You can definetely use it pure because his PH is acid so it's perfectly compatible with your skin and hair, moreover it is a complete treatment on his own; however here are his principal Uses:
- as a daily moisturizer before applying your make up
- as an eyes area tonifying treatment
- as an after-shave soothing lotion
- as a hair gel
- as a beauty treatment mask after cooling it in the fridge (you have to try it!)
It's a Wonderful gift of nature I would add (:
Bye Gorgeous ;)