Thursday, March 7, 2013

Eccoverde!




I've decided to dedicate a post to one of my favorite Green Beauty Stores, Eccoverde. Why do I like it so much? There are several reasons, actually. They offer a variety of famous Cruelty Free Brands at fair prices and with low shipping charges, moreover if you spend more than 40€ latter are free! 
In this page I can find my true Loves: Everyday Minerals and Badger Balm, plus I've discovered many other natural brands I didn't know yet. Actually what I really enjoy about this Online Store is that they really care about nature and animals issues, since all the brands they sell are certified of being cruelty free, this is a huge plus for me! :) One more thing that has made me a returning and loyal customer is that the guys working there are so kind and careful, the delivery is so fast and when they can they also add some samples to your order... Lovely! 
In these days there is an offer of 8% on the entire website, I know it's not so much but... I'll take advantage of it since I have been getting ready for my new order, more precisely my 4th one, for some days now! 

Bisous, 
Kali :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...