Tuesday, July 10, 2012

ELFavorites!


Why do I like ELF? As many other girls around the globe, I appreciate this 
brand because its products have a good quality at a pretty low price, so I'll give it a well deserved 10. Moreover I have to say that I love the fact that it is an officially Cruelty Free brand, so in this case my rating will rise to 10+!  (: 


My favorites, real favorites, that I've been enjoying for years, are: 
- Bamboo Powder Brush, so big and soft, ideal for buffing finishing powder or bronzer all over the face 
- Kabuki Brush, even softer than its previously cited cousin, I usually use it for applying mineral foundation (for a light coverage) or finishing powder 
- Lip Stains, wonderful product for a wonderful value, it isn't drying at all, the colours are rich and the staying power is really impressive, I love them! 
- Waterproof Eyeliner Pens, very quick option for lining your eyes in a 'blink' time, the nib is thin enough to realize a subtle eye line (the only downside is that they usually get dry quickly).


And what about your own favorites? 
Kali ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...