I've received this 'luxurious' body scrub as a gift, sincerely I wouldn't ever spent so much money on a simple body scrub.
Actually this has been a pleasant surprise for me, because the product is really good, it gently exfoliates the skin and leaves it smooth and refreshed. Despite of its quality, I woudn't ever recommend to spend 36$ on an easily-preparable-at-home beauty product.
So I've taken a look at the ingredients to highlight for you the key ones:
- SODIUM CHLORIDE: common salt, exfoliating agent
- VEGETABLE OILS: moisturising, nourishing and protecting effect
- RETINYL PALMITATE: vitamine A
- TOCOPHEROL: vitamine E, antioxidant action
- VERBENA ESSENTIAL OIL: mainly used for its refreshing smelling and anti-inflammatory action
- ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL: anti-cellulitis and draining effect.
As you can see, it wouldn't be difficult nor expensive to recreate this high-end scrub! ;)