Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Benecos Lip Liners, note: 10!






After the disappointment of the kajal eyeliners by Benecos, I have the possibility of talking about their wonderful lip liners
They are dry enough to stay long on your lips, soft enough to be comfortable. They are a very quick alternative to lipsticks when you are in a hurry, they are lovely! 










Benecos has only released two shades, a gorgeous pink and a brownish nude with a golden sheen. 
If just they made more colors it would be amazing, what are they waiting for? I like these better than Nevecosmetics' ones because these last longer and they are cheaper (2.49€)!  














I recommend them 100%, here below I show the swatches on my lips :) 









 
 
 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...