Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Rose Hip Oil (Rosa Rubiginosa)
Today I have the pleasure to introduce one of my favorite vegetal oils, Rosa Rubiginosa Oil, which grows up wild in South America, particularly in Chile. This is one of the most evident miracles of nature! It has a subtle smell and it is easily absorbed by the skin. It contains a great quantity of fatty acids, carotene, vitamin K and E, squalane.
- it helps the cicatrizing process and reduces the appearence of scars (even post-acne ones)
- it reduces wrinkles and 'erases' fine lines
- it moisturizes and soothes your skin
- it is suitable for dry to oily skins, since it is able to both deeply moisturize and balance
- since it's rich in carotene it gives your skin a nice 'bonne mine' effect.
I think this is one of the few beauty products that's naturally very effective and multipurpose and will hopefully accompany me until my old age :)