Monday, April 7, 2014

Natural Beauty Wishlist (Spring 2014 Edition)




When spring knocks on my door, I feel the compelling need for change. Changes in life, changes in horizons, changes in thought patterns, changes in perspective. I need radical and total regeneration. Talking about skincare, as you know, I'm always more opting for simple products, better if multi-purpose. I've been mentally planning my escape from this boring everyday life for months and now it's time for me to think about what to carry with me in case I make the move (I will, I just don't know when. I know, it should be now!) 








S.O.S. Pureté Cleansing Brush

What makes this cleansing brush so interesting? Usually this kind of tools have quite stiff bristles, that's why I abandoned all of them after a few uses (except for Clarisonic, which has been a savior for my skin). This brush instead is more like synthetic make up brushes, soft and gentle. 
I'm not sure it can accomplish its promises (deeply cleanse your clogged pores), but I wouldn't mind to try it out, even if it's quite expensive (21.90€). 


















Jade Minerals Aloe Vera Powder

Please admit you have never heard of a finishing powder made by Aloe Vera. I think it's the first brand that comes out with this genre of product. It intrigues me very much, as a finishing powder to give a semi-matte finish, or used alone on bare skin to soothe my capricious cutis ;) 
Watch out if you are looking for a mattifying powder, this is not for you! 















CMD Silicium Gel

They call it the all-rounder in skincare, its premises are great, right? 
This gel is made of Silica and Phytic Acid, it's meant to be a multipurpose emergency product to carry with you everywhere. Why? It can be used as a mask on irritated and blemished skin, under your armpits or your feet to control sweating, on insect bites or sunburnt skin for its soothing effect, or diluted as a mouthwash for its anti-inflammatory properties. 
If it proves to work just for a couple of these uses, it will become my hero :D 














Rahua Voluminous Shampoo

It caught my attention mainly because of the elegance of its bottle (LOL) and the simple yet beautifully formulated INCI. It is a gentle shampoo which contains a precious amazonian oil: Rahua. 
"The key to Rahua’s outstanding performance is its molecular structure. Unlike other botanical oils that simply coat strands, the extraordinarily small Rahua oil molecule deeply penetrates the hair’s cortex – bonding and repairing it – while simultaneously smoothing the hair’s cuticle." 
Even if it's very expensive (27£ for 275ml), I think it deserves to be tried out, as other haircare products of this line.  







P.S: I'm sorry this wishlist doesn't feature superfanciful products, but I am a simple creature after all :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...