1. Chocolate Brown: warm brown (matte) 2. Cherry Bomb: burgundy brown with green shimmer 3. Pomegranate: brick red (matte) 4. Honey Peach: orangy goldeny peach (shimmer) 5. Just Peachy: beigy peachy golden (shimmer) 6. Gold Dust: rich shimmery gold 7. True Gold: light shimmery gold 8. Lemon Drop: lemony yellow (matte) 9. Angel Kissed Gold: light creamy shimmery gold
10. The Tempest: shimmery purple
11. Blue Ice Storm: silvery light blue (shimmer)
12. Midnight Purple:dusty purple (matte)
13. Wispy Violet: light violet (matte)
14. Spring: light sea turquoise (matte)
15. Forest Nymph: dusty shimmery green
16. Moss: musky green (matte)
17. Midnight Black: greyish black (matte)
Ok, first of all I've to say that I generally don't like the matte eyeshadows by this brand because they aren't pigmented enough, most of times difficult to blend and they don't apply evenly. Second thing to highlight is that the shimmery shades are really luminous colors with tiny shimmery particles, nothing exaggerate (I personally hate shimmery chunkies on my face!)
The ones I don't absolutely recommend are Chocolate Brown, Midnight Purple and Midnight Black, really low pay-off.
The ones that I think it's worthwhile trying are Cherry Bomb and the various goldeny shades because they are wonderful (ok maybe you could just start with one or two, in that case I would recommend Honey Peach and True Gold), then I love Blue Ice Storm and Forest Nymph, two lovely shiny shades.