Monday, December 5, 2011

Best Nail Polishes 2011


 Hi Beauties :)
Today I'm gonna introduce my favorite 2011 Nail Polishes, they are by Pupa http://www.pupa.it/eng/ an italian make up brand.
These have been my on the go nail polishes for all the year long, so I want to share with you my impressions.
The cost varies depending on where you buy them, but more or less it's 5 euros for 5ml of product, not cheap, not expensive, but it's worthwhile.




PROS:
1- There is a nice range of colors to choose from
2- They apply really nicely and usually one coat is enough for the color to show up greatly
3- They dry pretty quickly
3- The result is glossy, you might like it or not, I personally love it
4- They last pretty long. Without any base or top coat, washing the dishes twice a day :D , it can last up to 4 days without any damages
 5- Last but not least, the packaging is so cute :)
CONS: None, until now. 
  




My 2011 favorite ones are: 
- 710: a dirty mud beigy green (I know the description doesn't sound great but it's a super nice and casual everyday color) 
- 200: a supernatural light candy pink, ideal for a chic and impeccable look. 
- 704: an intense deep black 







Have a Dreaming Night  *-* 
Kali   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...