Friday, December 23, 2011
The Best Cheap Concealer 2011
the undereye concealer that followed me during the whole 2011 has been the Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter by ELF .
I always have problems when it comes to undereye concealing because I've a really reactive-sensitive-dry eye area. But this little guy works so well for me, I've got the fair one,
a perfect match for my skintone. On the other side of the tube we have an highlighter, a nice shimmery pearly white-based shade even though I don't use it so often because I prefer highlighters that don't contain shimmery particles.
Price: 4 € or 3 $ in the USA
Weight: 5 + 5 grams
- A really light formula that applies easily
- An illuminating effect, great for the undereye area
- 5 grams of product that will last you for a long time
- A relatively cheap price
- The tube is so uncomfortable, moreover there was a loss of product in the middle so that I had to transfer the product in 2 jars
- If you have really deep and dark undereye circles I don't think this is gonna be enough because of the very light and liquid formula.
See you next time!