Here is our Third Gift Ideas Episode!
For this occasion I've chosen a British webpage called NotMassProduced which dedicates to promoting europeans artisans that share their own BELIEFS:
- We can all contribute to making the world a better place
- We can choose products which neither harm the environment nor the people that make them
- We can reduce our carbon footprint and help our economy by buying local
- We can redistribute wealth in favour of individual makers and small businesses rather than global giants
- We can encourage creativity, talent and individuality
- We can promote quality versus quantity
- We can buy less and appreciate what we buy
- We can keep traditional skills and crafts alive for future generations
- We can buy from artisans who adhere to ethical and eco-friendly practices
Beautiful message for everyone.
Ribbon wrapped bangle with a vintage bronze button and lace and ribbon bow. Perfect for any special occasion!
- Hand made
- Recycled materials
(So damn cute isn't it??)
The Christine bag is a handy oilcloth book bag. A useful sized bag for every day. Made from quality oilcloth with a vintage style rose pattern, and lined in a contrasting cotton.The bag handle has a ribbon rosette trimmed with a button.
The bag has comfy jute handles a large zipped inside pocket and a magnetic closure.
Height: 28cm not including handles
(This is already in my Spring 2012 Wishlist! (:)
Beautiful to look at and even more divine to use!
Rose Geranium & Ylang Ylang blended with sweet orange essential oil, a feminine, romantic blend. Dressed in a rose band and studded with naturally scented dried rosebuds.
- Hand made
- Natural ingredients
- Free from parabens
(Perfect for our beautiful moms and grandmas! ^^)